Health coaching isn’t just about body weight and size, while that is often what we believe it to be. It’s also about setting boundaries and creating trust in ourselves to listen to our own voices. I have experience working with many different populations including those that are living with chronic health illnesses like diabetes or thyroid disease as well as other physical and mental health issues. Many clients concurrently work with other providers for diagnosis and treatment along with health coaching.
Training and health coaching include a free consult. This conversation is to talk about your goals and timeline as well as previous experiences and medical history. Cristina has experience collaborating with health practitioners like physical therapists, behavioral therapists and RD’s to assist clients in getting the best support possible if necessary.
Personal Training (Virtual self-guided)
Like in-person training, we will go through assessments, talk about your experience and previous injuries, talk about your training goals and I will create a program for you. Workouts are designed with not only your goals and abilities in mind, but your equipment access, which means you can train anywhere – at home, at the gym, on vacation if you want to. Virtual programming is designed for clients to perform on their own with little guidance, however, we will discuss and implement exercise modifications as necessary.
Health Coaching (Virtual)
All potential clients are asked to fill out a questionnaire that discusses short-term and long-term goals, external factors that are influential in their life and choices including, but not limited to: work, school, relationships and previous health history.
During our 1-hour meeting we will discuss the introduction questionnaire that you filled out.
The questionnaire will help me have a better understanding of your goals, give you an opportunity to think them through and provide us a space to ask follow up questions as necessary.
We will also discussion expectations of the client-coaching relationship from both sides as well as the coaching process.
If both of us feel that it’s appropriate to work together, coaching forms will be completed. For in-person clients invoices will be ready immediately and for online clients an invoice will be sent within 24 hours of the consult. For those in need, payment plans and financial reductions are available to be determined during the screening process.
8-Week 1:1 Health and Life Coaching with hybrid check-in (video check-in during weeks 1, 4, and 8; email check-in during weeks 2, 3, 5, 6, 7)
This comprehensive approach to health and life coaching includes video and email check-in’s and texting support in between check-ins as needed.
In the initial weeks, you will work with me to:
- Develop your short-term and long-term goals
- Develop your “why”
- Determine personal definitions for success and failure to help create an environment for personal evaluation
- Develop a timeline and action plan for your specific goals
- Develop and implement organizational strategies to benchmark timeline
Throughout the 8 weeks, you will also be learning and becoming a partner in the process so you have a better understanding of how to create your healthy lifestyle, physical and mental. Concepts you will be involved in may include, but are not limited to:
- Basic nutrition education
- Finding ways that you enjoy moving your body
- Strengthening your relationship with food and movement
- Individual strength training and cardiorespiratory programming that compliments your health goals (if appropriate)
- Learn how to define health for yourself to include self-care concepts with professional growth, personal environment and external relationships
- Challenging thought distortions that may be preventing you from growing
- Create self-care and self-relationship development plan that aligns with your specific goals
- “Homework” on an as needed basis to challenge client thinking and self-evaluation
Each client has a different purpose for health and life coaching, not all utilize coaching services for physical health.
Cristina can also be contacted via email at email@example.com, please allow 1 to 2 business days for a response.
For recent testimonials and reviews, please visit Facebook.